Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Logan doing the dishes!

Yesterday, Richard told me to come see what Logan was had done in the kitchen. So, when I got in the kitchen, this is what I found!






Hopefully, this is a good sign Logan will be interested in doing the dishes for mommy!

This was to cute not to post. Logan loves our border collie, Patches! In this picture he is pretending to sleep on her! It was so precious!








He loves his puppy!

1 comments:

Rachel Ratliff said...

I love, love, love the dishwasher picture! I'm so glad you got a blog, so I can keep up with you, Richard, and Logan! I figured it was easier to keep a blog and let people catch up on us on their own instead of boring them with the details! LOL!
As far as a sling goes, I am worried about doing that because my cousin used one with her baby, and now her baby won't put her down! I'm worried I would end up carry him so much, and he would make me hold him forever!