Monday, May 12, 2008

Bumps, Bruises, and BooBoo's... Oh my!

Logan had his first big accident today.. and scared me to death!!

Logan fell at school. He was trying to walk and he fell (head first) into the corner of a bookshelf. He ended up with a big goose egg.




I called the doctor right away and they told me to go ahead and bring him in. The doctor told me he was alright, but I need to wake him every two hours just to make sure he could be easily awakened.



It's a pretty nasty bump, but Logan is so easy going. He hardly cried after the initial shock of the fall. He is such a big boy.



Hopefully, this WON'T be the first of many!! I can take little bumps and bruises, but this one really scared me.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Uh oh, this accident-prone thing must be genetic -- better go ahead and wrap him in bubble wrap right now, or it'll be a long couple of years.

Rachel Ratliff said...

OMG...that would've totally freaked me out! I am so glad sweet little Logan is okay! That is one nasty bruise/bump!