I know it's been a while. You are probably asking yourselves, "Did Celeste fall off the earth?" I am here to say no! I have been very busy with work, school, and children.
First, I will start with work. Work has been good. We have a very good class this year. Yes, they do have the normal 3 year old tendencies and attitudes, but overall, they are great!
School is going well! I made a 96 on my first test in Geography 104! woohooo! The class is very interesting. We use a book that is interesting to read and easy to understand. I am also taking History 150. I'm not sure about my first test in there. The prof is still grading the tests.
Landon starting pulling up on things and is well on his way to being an early walker. He is a very active baby! He loves to play especially with his big brother.
Logan has finally started talking like a young 2 year old. He is doing very well in speech. Logan has even been using the potty for me. He uses the potty regularly in the morning right when he wakes up, after nap, and before he takes his bath at night. He does still use his diaper/pull-up to though. He is becoming such a big boy! He loves cars!
Logan and Landon now share a bedroom. We turned the nursery into a playroom. The kids love their new playroom.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Long Overdue Update
Posted by Celeste and Richard at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment