Well, this weekend is my last weekend of school-free freedom! I go back to work on Monday. That means my little ones start daycare on Monday. I'm glad I was able to keep Landon out of daycare for 6 1/2 months! Hopefully, he won't get as sick as Logan did in daycare. I think Logan will be glad to get back into a routine with school. He has been bored at home with his mommy and brother. Logan also starts speech next week!
Landon has cut two teeth and he is army crawling now. Only a month later than Logan did these things. He still doesn't sit up by himself very well. He has a lot of weight to hold up at 18.2 lbs (and growing!)
Logan weighed in at 29 lbs for his 2 year check.


2 comments:
omg...they are so big! make them stop growing!
Such cute boys! Good luck with work!
Post a Comment