Well, where do I start? A lot has changed since my last update!
We finally moved into our new house on last week! The move didn't phase Landon to much, but Logan's had some trouble adjusting at first. He is doing much better this week though. The new house is great! I will eventually post some pictures when I get everything unpacked.
I also started a new job on Monday. This is only a 10 month job, with 4 training days during the summer. This will work out great for the kids and Richard's schedule because we will both have the summers off now!
Landon will be 2 months old next week! Already!! He lifts his head well and smiles big at his mommy! He is a chunky monkey just like his brother, Logan!


1 comments:
I love the pictures! Your boys just get cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment